How to save time, argue less, and keep your visitors safe.
This course shows you how to:
- Find solutions to safety issues fast, saving you valuable time.
- Fix problems faster when dealing with Authorities, Health & Safety, and Venue Managers.
- Keep yourself, your colleagues, and your visitors safe during the entire event production.
If you are responsible for event safety management, you’ll enjoy the practical demonstrations and simple solutions delivered in this course.
This is what your colleagues say:
Mark said: “I just wanted to say a massive thank you for such a well delivered course. I thoroughly enjoyed working through it and will definitely be recommending it to my company and industry colleagues. I felt it was a great basic overview of all the relevant sections that are required to be considered. I found the section on risk assessments especially helpful and the amount of downloadable templates to use in future was an added bonus.”
Barbara said. “It was a great course covering all aspects, a few things which I knew but a lot more which needed some more attention.”
John said: “Hey Bruno, Thought the course was great! Very insightful. A must do for All event technicians and production teams! “
Samantha said: “Great course. You have done a fabulous job of actually showcasing what exactly happens in the events scene out here and categorically educated in the course of ways how to overcome or avoid the mishaps. You should create more such online courses and please share your mobile number with me as I would be interested in organizing a physical workshop with you.”
Dianne said: “This is one of the best courses that I have done till date. It is informative and self explanatory. The topics such as TOPS, electrical safety, fire safety, risk assessments are the are the once most interesting. Even after 18 years of event experience, I didn’t know a few things.”
How To Register For This Course
- On the checkout page, enter your first and last name as you want it to appear on your certificate.
- Enter your email.
- Click on the PayPal button to pay for your course.
- You’ll automatically be logged in and receive a confirmation email with your details.
If you encounter any problems, just send me an email at